Valentina Giovagnini - Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Valentina Giovagnini - Forum

http://valegiovagnini.altervista.org/ e http://mifaivivere.altervista.org - Forum dedicato alla grande cantante della Val di Chiana Valentina Giovagnini

IndiceIndice  GalleriaGalleria  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Goodbye Valentina

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Endri

Numero di messaggi : 1

Goodbye Valentina Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Goodbye Valentina   Goodbye Valentina EmptyVen Apr 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Hello everybody!

First of all, I want to apologize for writing in English. I am from Albania, I do understand Italian, I can read with difficulties but it is impossible for me to write.

I have listened to Valentina's two songs, Il Passo Silenzioso Della Neve and Senza origine, and I really liked them. Especially Senza Origine! It was the song of my life. Unfortunately, I could not find the whole album, before one week. I was really happy to find it from a friend. Then, I googled to see any other project of her and I read about the terrible news. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, now that Valentina is a angel, I do think that she's a rare artist and God was severe with her.

Goodbye Valentina. Smile

Rest in peace.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Simone

Simone

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 179

Goodbye Valentina Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Goodbye Valentina   Goodbye Valentina EmptySab Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm

You are wellcome amoung us!!! I hope my english are correct Smile .

It's wonderfull, you knows Valentina!!! She is GREATH!!!

Simone

Non mettetevi a ridere del mio pessimo inglese Smile ogni suggerimento su come correggere sarà ben accetto Smile
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Goodbye Valentina
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» per Valentina
» Valentina
» Dov´e Valentina?
» Addio Valentina!
» Per Valentina